TheLastReconnaissance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Hardcore Gaming Clan | CS:S, GW, AoC, Crysis, COD4 & More

4 posters

swTOR Voice over for the ENTIRE game!?

Rhuarc
    Rhuarc

swTOR Voice over for the ENTIRE game!? Empty swTOR Voice over for the ENTIRE game!?

Post  Rhuarc Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:56 am

No lie, when this game comes out, I will definitely have to stop playing guild wars. However, that won't be for several more years probably, so good thing, huh?

swTOR Voice over
    [TLR] Splicers
    [TLR] Splicers
    Admin

swTOR Voice over for the ENTIRE game!? Empty Re: swTOR Voice over for the ENTIRE game!?

Post  [TLR] Splicers Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:32 pm

haha i don't know. it looks like it won't be long before it comes out. i'm guessing the latest would be 2011 or if they wanted to push it over the top for suspense/advertisment purposes being the year the world is going to end. they might make is 2012. haha but i bet when TOR comes out, people are going to be switching over real quick haha
    Mr. Frank
    Mr. Frank

swTOR Voice over for the ENTIRE game!? Empty Re: swTOR Voice over for the ENTIRE game!?

Post  Mr. Frank Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:12 pm

i know what you mean, iv been looking forword to that game for a while now, but im still gona play both.
    Darksun
    Darksun

Post  Darksun Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:18 pm

That is so cool cant wait to play the game!
    [TLR] Splicers
    [TLR] Splicers
    Admin

Post  [TLR] Splicers Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:29 am

i have to say that the in game emotion of the characters is going to be the highlight of the game. haha it'll be sick.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 2:27 pm