TheLastReconnaissance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Hardcore Gaming Clan | CS:S, GW, AoC, Crysis, COD4 & More

2 posters

Welcome to TLR |Vent info|

[TLR] Splicers
    [TLR] Splicers
    Admin

Welcome to TLR |Vent info| Empty Welcome to TLR |Vent info|

Post  [TLR] Splicers Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:01 am

Congratulations you are now part of the hardcore gaming clan called The Last Reconnaissance.

Here we contribute to multiplayer games (Call of Duty 4, Guild Wars, Counter Strike: Source, etc.) as well as many other types of games. (Halo 3, Crysis, Civilization 4, Forza, Fable, and more.)

My name is Splicer. You can call me Splicer, Splice. Doesn't matter. My first name is Josh so if you are comfortable with real names, you may call me that. If you have vent you will hear a lot of first names due to the fact that the original founders of TLR are all great friends.

Here is your Administration;

[p0intblankk] - GFX designer/ Administrator
    [Splicer] - Setup and Administrator / Guild Leader
    [Leech here to Stay] - "Left" hand man

We are overwhelmed that you are here as a member and are asking for nothing more than just your dedication to the clan. Please enjoy yourself as you play your games as part of the TLR Clan and if you have any questions feel free to contact any of the Administration above via pm. Thank you

~Splicer

Last edited by [TLR] Splicers on Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:58 am; edited 1 time in total
    [TLR] Splicers
    [TLR] Splicers
    Admin

Welcome to TLR |Vent info| Empty Ventrilo Information

Post  [TLR] Splicers Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:58 am

If you have Ventrilo and you would like to join us here is the information required.

Hostname: la2.ugt-servers.com

Port: 25113

Password: tlr

the information is case sensitive so make sure everything is in lowercase. thanks

~Splicers
    Sorai
    Sorai

Welcome to TLR |Vent info| Empty Re: Welcome to TLR |Vent info|

Post  Sorai Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:17 pm

Can I sit in the middle? Being on the right would make me nervous... I'm left foot dominant, so walking on the right would be awkward; and since Leech has left, can I have center? Very Happy

bounce bounce bounce

Sponsored content

Welcome to TLR |Vent info| Empty Re: Welcome to TLR |Vent info|

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 2:25 pm