TheLastReconnaissance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Hardcore Gaming Clan | CS:S, GW, AoC, Crysis, COD4 & More

3 posters

I Syk I, I Cyn I, or something of the sort.

SykCyn
    SykCyn

I Syk I, I Cyn I, or something of the sort. Empty I Syk I, I Cyn I, or something of the sort.

Post  SykCyn Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:19 pm

Hey, I'm usually referred to as Syk (sick), or Cyn (sin), and less commonly my real name, Matt. I'm 24, so I would not be surprised if I am one of the older members of the guild, but it is always enjoyable to act like a kid.
    I've played Guild Wars off and on since it came out. Yep, that long.
    I usually go from game to game with a fairly large group of friends (there are four of us in Guild Wars) and we have been together with our own Ventrilo server for five years. Among us are Tuck The Great, Ii Harmless Ii, and someone who has not joined yet because he is pussy whipped -cough-.
    I am interested in the GvG proportion of the guild and hope that we will be able to get that going in the near future. It is nice to have experience in doing it.
    As for games I play, there is a wide variety, so don't be surprised if you see me around in CS:Source.
    Hopefully we can make a good addition to your guild.
    Rhuarc
    Rhuarc

I Syk I, I Cyn I, or something of the sort. Empty Re: I Syk I, I Cyn I, or something of the sort.

Post  Rhuarc Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:13 am

hurray for the 20-year-olds! Welcome to the guild, mate. I'm excited for pvp to grow, and I think now that we are having more members interested in it, we can actually see it start happening.

Woot!
    Mr. Frank
    Mr. Frank

I Syk I, I Cyn I, or something of the sort. Empty Re: I Syk I, I Cyn I, or something of the sort.

Post  Mr. Frank Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:30 am

welcom, so we are planning on doing gvg but i dont know when where gonna do it. but welcom to the guild.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 2:16 pm