TheLastReconnaissance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Hardcore Gaming Clan | CS:S, GW, AoC, Crysis, COD4 & More

3 posters

Sup, I'm leech.

leech here to stay
    leech here to stay

Sup, I'm leech. Empty Sup, I'm leech.

Post  leech here to stay Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:59 pm

Well, for those of you that have yet to interact with me...I'm Leech. My friends tend to call me "P". I've been playin this game for nearly 3 and a half years now and have all the expansions beet with various toons, although I tend to stick to my playin with my main toon Leech Here To Stay. Anytime anyone needs something give me a yell, I'll be more than happy to help or show you anything. I do everything form run, solo farm, Vanquish, to pvp (anything). I tend to have one philosophy though, it doesn't matter the experience of a player but the willingness to learn. If you need cash i'll help out but i'll also teach diff ways to farm or run so that you can become self dependent. If you need a run, I won't charge because a guild should be somewhat of a family, perhaps often dysfunctional but still able to have each others back. with that said give this alcy a yell anytime you wanna do something or need assistance i'm always up to join in.
    Rhuarc
    Rhuarc

Sup, I'm leech. Empty Re: Sup, I'm leech.

Post  Rhuarc Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:09 pm

We are really lucky to have a member like leech around. He's helped me out numerous times already, and I imagine many more to come. XD
    Mr. Frank
    Mr. Frank

Post  Mr. Frank Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:26 am

leech its great to have you in the guild, youll be a big help for us.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 2:28 pm