TheLastReconnaissance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Hardcore Gaming Clan | CS:S, GW, AoC, Crysis, COD4 & More

4 posters

You know your're addicted to Guild Wars When:

Rhuarc
    Rhuarc

You know your're addicted to Guild Wars When: Empty You know your're addicted to Guild Wars When:

Post  Rhuarc Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:55 pm

1. When reading the newpaper you go to the business section and you look for the current price of Ectoplasm on the stock exchange.

2. You start to think of possible Assasin/Ranger builds in the middle of an Econ final exam.

3. You call your friend by his character name instead of his RL name and he answers you.

4. You explain to your wife the need for you to attend the one year extravabration bash, ...and she understands.

5. You hug the mailman for finally delivering Factions/nightfall/eotn.

6. When you tell your girlfriend you have an appointment for 8:00pm and she assumes you meant a work or doctor appointment, but you really had to meet up with guildies to take on the afflicted.

...I need to find an AA group for Guild Wars. >.>
    Darksun
    Darksun

You know your're addicted to Guild Wars When: Empty Re: You know your're addicted to Guild Wars When:

Post  Darksun Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:32 am

LOL! That is awesome.
    Sorai
    Sorai

You know your're addicted to Guild Wars When: Empty Re: You know your're addicted to Guild Wars When:

Post  Sorai Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:58 pm

Even worse whenever you have flashbacks of things you've done on Guild Wars.

I'm not married, nor do I have a wife, so I can't quite go with that one...
    But I do answer to my gaming names more than I do my own name...

o_o My rockband account is named Sorai... and my Wii Fit thing is named Wraith....

I'm rambling...
    Yeah...

Hi.

WE'RE ADDICTS!!! UNITED!!!
    What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face
    Mr. Frank
    Mr. Frank

Post  Mr. Frank Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:05 pm

sorai when you do that, it gives you the feeling that your like in the"room" and your walking out so you barely hear your voice anymore.
    Sorai
    Sorai

Post  Sorai Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:28 pm

At least the room has comfy walls! I mean c'mon! You can sleep on them!!!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 2:25 pm